Friday, August 28, 2009

The first days of schools...

Brett and two buddies have just begun preschool. Superhero School for Boys that is! We had a great first week. They are pretty pumped, as you might imagine!

Here is our preschool room. Brett is watching our classroom pets that live in the window well. We called them Super Mice because even after eating the poison our exterminator left for them, they continued to live life uninterrupted. That is until Super Dad killed 6 of them this week! (I guess we will find another class pet!)



And, of course, my two sweet elementary students, on their way the first day of school. We are really enjoying having a school so close we can walk to it!! We love it!


3 comments:

The Wiser Side said...

Cute!!! We love Kate's haircut! she's in 1st grade right? cute idea with the superhero school. You are so amazing!

Jess said...

Love the superhero school idea. I can't wait to hear more about it and see more pictures. You are so creative! Your kids are looking to grown up for me. I can't stand how fast they change.

Caprice said...

Hope you don't mind but I added your blog to my bloglist!