Saturday, July 25, 2009

Take me out to the BALLGAME!

Friday night family fun! We had a great time watching the Kansas City Royals lose for the 10th straight game! (Not their best season.) But, our family had a blast.
Three cute baseball fans!


But the best was the fireworks. It was Fireworks Friday and that was well worth the trip out. The only thing better than watching the fireworks was watching our kids faces. Magical!





Take me out to the ballgame, take me out to the crowd! We didn't buy peanuts, but we ate more than our normal intake of candy! Fun memory.





3 comments:

Jones Crew said...

Looks like a blast Sara!! I can't believe how much your little girl looks like you!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a parTAY! :) And your kids are SO cute... just like their mommy. I miss you guys!!!

Jess said...

Your kids are looking so grown up! What a fun night!